Wake Up To Organic
It’s time to Wake up to Organic!
On the morning of 14 June 2017 all over the UK, independent retailers will be hosting Wake Up To Organic events, dishing up free organic mini breakfasts, hosting blogger demos and visits from local producers and suppliers. From Brighton to Bristol, Wales to Sheffield, Dorset to Scotland you'll be able to find an event near you.
The aim is to show how easy it is to switch to an organic breakfast, and to showcase the fabulous range of organic food and drink that your local independent stores and cafes offer.
Our 2016 Wake Up campaign day saw over 70 stores participating, serving over 2,000 breakfasts to delighted customers.
Want to know if your local independent retailer is taking part? Or are you a retailer, wholesaler, brand or blogger who wants to get involved in the campaign?
Contact Tilly@organictradeboard.co.uk for more information.
For some great breakfast recipe inspiration and to get ready for our 2017 event, check out some of these wonderful blog posts:
Modern Bric a Brac: a tour around Brighton for Wake up to Organic >
Rebel Recipes: Strawberry & Oat Chia Pudding >
Rough Measures: Rose and Pistachio Granola >
And don’t forget to follow us on twitter: @WakeuptoOrganic
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural