The good news about organic
It’s little wonder we love organic. It is better for animal welfare and the environment, which can only be a good thing. Get a true taste of organic below.
Meet farmer Ian
Ian and Emma run Gazegill’s Organic farm... Here they take us on a tour of their farm and tell us why they choose organic farming methods.View the Journey
Why is organic good?
Organic farming is designed to minimise the impact on the environment, while at the same time ensuring a more natural agricultural system for everyone. Read more about our four key reasons for choosing organic here.Read more
Look out for us
The Organic, naturally different campaign is all about showing how organic food is food as it should be, less fake and naturally different. Want to know more about what we’ve been up to?
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural