Look out for us
The ‘Organic. Naturally Different’ Campaign
If your food could talk, what would it tell you?
Our advertising campaign imagines humerous verbal interviews with organic animals and produce, highlighting what makes them 'naturally different'.
The ‘Organic. Naturally Different.’ campaign distances itself from foodie clichés with a distinctive and humorous creative, using clear statements of difference. The creative highlights the most compelling reasons for choosing organic – no use of pesticides, great taste and high animal welfare – whilst using humour to engage consumers.
What’s next on the menu?
We’ll be building on last year’s success with retail partnerships with Britain’s biggest organic food retailers.
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural