Latest news and events
If, like us, you can’t get enough of organic then you’ll want to follow all the latest news, views and goings on here.
As part of our #OrganicUnboxed campaign, food writer and River Cottage chef Gill Meller has created a delicious raw vegan...
We're giving away a fantastic hamper of organic tea from Hampstead Tea, worth over £50. All you have to do is...
As part of the #OrganicUnboxed campaign, health coach and author Madeleine Shaw, celebrity chef Tom Aikens and...
MPs have raised concerns over whether two chemical companies unduly influenced an independent study into the effects of...
Allotments are the best habitat for bees according to the results of the first Great British Bee Count this summer, as...
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural