First Great British Bee Count reveals allotments make the best bee habitats
Allotments are the best habitat for bees according to the results of the first Great British Bee Count this summer, as more bees were seen on allotments than on any other habitat including parks, gardens and the countryside during the 12-week bee count from June to August. Find out more here.
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural