Latest news and events
If, like us, you can’t get enough of organic then you’ll want to follow all the latest news, views and goings on here.
Our ambassador and celebrity chef, Monica Galetti, has created a range of new seasonal recipes for the campaign, which...
British growers are enjoying a bumper crop of strawberries this year, as the warm autumn weather helped them harvest fruit...
At the beginning of summer, Newcastle University released a peer-reviewed study, which was over five years in the making,...
Bee keepers have predicted British honey shortages this year after the wet summer weather has forced them to feed their...
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural