Latest news and events
If, like us, you can’t get enough of organic then you’ll want to follow all the latest news, views and goings on here.
The National Pig Association is urging people to buy British, as producers struggle with rising feed prices and pressure...
Over 60,000 new farmers are needed in the UK over the next 10 years to feed the rest of us. Find out more here
More than three million children in England are now having school lunches and it is the fourth year running that numbers...
Scientists at Arizona State University have discovered that older bees can effectively reverse the signs of aging by taking...
In the past, eco-friendly fashion has been thought to be either expensive and elitist, or utterly bland. These days you'...
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural