Latest news and events
If, like us, you can’t get enough of organic then you’ll want to follow all the latest news, views and goings on here.
The RHS has compiled a list of plants such as the thistle, to create the perfect environment for bees. Find out more here.
A new study has found that when it comes to tomatoes, it might just be better to go for the organic kind. Find out more here.
For about 70 years tomato growers have sought to produce varieties in which all the fruit ripens at once and develops the...
Hundreds of people sampled tasty, organic produce at the first food festival of its kind to be held at a historic National...
TV and Michelin-starred chef Heston Blumenthal has teamed up with Waitrose to highlight the importance of high pig welfare...
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural