Latest news and events
If, like us, you can’t get enough of organic then you’ll want to follow all the latest news, views and goings on here.
Eating a punnet of strawberries with cream at Wimbledon is a British tradition, and the fruit has been sold this way for...
A few years ago the British diet seemed to be improving. Admittedly, people were buying fewer green vegetables, continuing a...
Aren’t critics of genetically engineered food anti-science? Isn’t the debate over GMOs (genetically...
More than 100,000 visitors took part in this year's Open Farm Sunday event, according to initial figures from the...
According to new research we are, on average 3st heavier than we were in the 60's. And not because we're eating more...
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural