Latest news and events
If, like us, you can’t get enough of organic then you’ll want to follow all the latest news, views and goings on here.
In another initiative, an international collaboration has pledged to restore 18 million hectares of wooded landscapes....
They might spread it on toast every morning - but if you asked 16-23 year olds where butter comes from, many don't have...
Hedgehogs aren't just cute, they're also valuable pest controllers, but in the UK they're not exactly thriving:...
When the economy began its steep decline in 2008, almost everything related to houseing hit the skids, but one sector...
There's nothing the British love more than a good cup of tea. And as the Diamond Jubilee bunting is packed away, an...
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural