Latest news and events
If, like us, you can’t get enough of organic then you’ll want to follow all the latest news, views and goings on here.
Genetic modification was supposed to be the ground-breaking science of the future. Its magic wand would feed the world...
Interview with Monty Don: Gardens are places where we can connect with the weather, the seasons and the natural rhythms of...
Organic supermarket milk showed higher levels of nutritionally beneficial fatty acids compared with ‘ordinary...
Research by Organic, naturally different found that the average person throws away £165 of discounted food because it...
Love big shiney machinery? Then you’ll love National Tractor Weekend on the 9th and 10th June! Find out more here? The...
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural