Latest news and events
If, like us, you can’t get enough of organic then you’ll want to follow all the latest news, views and goings on here.
Our launch event for Organic, Naturally Different was held at a secret venue in central London last week. The evening...
Organic industry launches new campaign As you may all know, our new campaign has launched this week and we’...
UK families are wasting £270 a year (£5.20 a week) on discarded food and drink, according to a survey of...
As bees are driven away from the countryside due to intensive farming, they’re thriving in the city thanks to a surge...
Guy Adams comments on the ‘pink slime’ phenomenon in the States, where the least desirable parts of a cow are...
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural