Latest news and events
If, like us, you can’t get enough of organic then you’ll want to follow all the latest news, views and goings on here.
Brits are doing their bit to save the planet by tucking into food waste. Feeding the 5,000 organiser and food waste...
Hi Peak conducted a price comparison test comparing organic and conventional grocery prices from the online supermarket...
Strong sales of organic meat, particularly lamb and chicken, helped strengthen a dip in the organic sector, the Soil...
According to official figures released in The Daily Telegraph, consumers have cut back on buying food, but are...
The Daily Mail’s quick guide to organic food looks briefly at organic foods’ popularity, its price, the...
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural