Sustain collects and processes information about you in order to:
- identify you each time you visit a Web Site or wish to have a Service provided;
- process orders or applications submitted by you;
- improve our Services and Web Sites
- customise your experience, for example, provide advertisements that we think are relevant to you and which support any specific requests for information
- you may make through keyword searches;
- carry out research on the demographics, interests and behaviour of all of our customers; and
- send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new products and services from Sustain or there subsidiaries.
- you may be asked, either when you register with us, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address and or postal address. You may also be asked to share with us your interests, hobbies and preferences.
Information that we collect from you
When you visit this web site you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. This kind of information is only collected if you make an e-mail enquiry, or when you communicate with us or wish to enter an online competition or promotion or use any of our other online services. We may collect information about your use of our web site. Providing information is entirely voluntary. If you would prefer your information not to be collected, then please do not provide it to us.
Use of your information
Your information will enable us to deal with any enquiries you make, and to process and use any feedback information you provide us about products or services. We may also use the information collected so we can administer competitions or promotions and provide you with services you may have requested and to administer, support, improve and develop our web site and business. Where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about our products and services that we offer which may be of interest to you, about future events and news items, as well as for other marketing, advertising and promotional purposes; and we may contact you by post, telephone or email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by emailing OTBPR@haygarth.co.uk.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Sites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Sites. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party sites from which it is possible to link to our Web Sites with information relating to the number of users linking to our Web Sites from their sites. You cannot be identified from this information.
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us may be given to the staff working within Sustain and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those third parties process information, handle competitions and promotions and provide support services on our behalf. We will not transfer your information out of the European Economic Area under any circumstances. Unless required to do so by law we will not otherwise share sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web Site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web Site if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user's computer, cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies.
- To identify who you are and to access your account information;
- To estimate our audience size and patterns;
- To ensure that you are not asked to register twice;
- To control how often visitors see similar ads;
- To track preferences and to improve and update our Web Site; and
- To track the progress and number of entries in some of our promotions and contests.
We use two types of cookies on our website. The first type of cookie is used for Google Analytics and the second type is used to remember your profile and preferences and is required for the site to function and therefore exempt from the legislation.
Other Cookies are useful as they help us to recognise you when you visit this Website so that you do not have to re-enter your password and user ID each time you access this Website. Cookies may also be used to note the pages that you visit and any preferences you choose during the visit. This will allow us to enhance your experience of this Website, present you with a personalised version of this Website and improve the website.
To learn more about cookies, please click on the following link: www.whatarecookies.com
Security and data retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you. You may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up-to-date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at OTBPR@haygarth.co.uk.
All comments & queries on request relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be emailed to OTBPR@haygarth.co.uk.
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural