More reasons to love organic
There are so many reasons to love organic and we’re keen to hear yours.
Whether you support good animal welfare, are concerned about the environment or simply want your food to be more natural; by sharing your reason on Facebook, Twitter or your blog you’re helping to tell others all the wonderful benefits of organic.
Organic has lots of celebrity fans too! Check out their reasons on the right.
- simone lee , 50 its got to be wild mushrooms Flag this comment
- Jenette ogborn , 34 My family is a huge 7 people and we all enjoy Organic food, My children can taste the difference especially with the vegetables. I love the vegetables as they always taste great. x Flag this comment
- Stella , 34 organic turkey or chicken, preferably chicken! looking forward to it.. Flag this comment
- Nancy Forbes , 54 I love organic seasonal Vegetables - who'd be without delicious Potatoes, carrots Parsnips and the obligator Brussel sprouts - I love them all and I love the loook on my hubbys face when he eats his compulsory 3 brussel sprouts --- ( I'll convert him yet) Flag this comment
- Rowena Millar I love simple, local organic products like apples and eggs, but with spices and dried fruit added. The mixture is cooked slowly, releasing glorious wafts of Christmas-flavoured steam to make home-made mincemeat for our mince pies, not forgetting Christmas pudding and rich, moist, Christmas cake. Flag this comment
- dani , 31 honey glazed parsnips..all organic ofcourse, they are a family favourite and full of flavour. Flag this comment
- Karen Smith Has to be organic roast potatoes - home grown usually, the taste is amazing compared to the tasteless supermarket ones! Though all the organic veg is amazing. Flag this comment
- Andrea Goodheart I love organic because I know it's the best I can give to my family. Flag this comment
- Trish I love organic food simply because it tastes so much better, it has less impact on the world and the creatures and plants in it, and it makes me feel good to know that my family are eating nutritious chemical-free food. At Christmas I will be using as much organic fare as I can, in particular the ingredients for our nut-roast - mmmm :) Flag this comment
- Suzanne , 43 The christmas dinner vegetables (we have sprouts, carrots, peas and cauliflower) have to be organic, for the full flavour and taste experience of a special meal to be thoroughly enjoyed. Flag this comment
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural