More reasons to love organic
There are so many reasons to love organic and we’re keen to hear yours.
Whether you support good animal welfare, are concerned about the environment or simply want your food to be more natural; by sharing your reason on Facebook, Twitter or your blog you’re helping to tell others all the wonderful benefits of organic.
Organic has lots of celebrity fans too! Check out their reasons on the right.
- William Tayeh , 1 I loooove organic rice apple cakes with a sprinkle of cinamon. They are my favorite finger food ever !!! Flag this comment
- sally hiller , 57 love organic watercress Flag this comment
- Candy Nichols Turkey To be sure of the life the bird has had before we make the best of our Christmas Dinner ever~ Flag this comment
- Ina Thomas , 45 I love the Rachel`s Butter. On nice fresh rye bread. Delicious. Flag this comment
- Li Young , 46 cant live without our organic eggs - used in so many different dishes and of course cooked in so many ways to eat as a dish on its own - we keep hens so we know the proper meaning of organic Flag this comment
- Emma Porter , 34 Turkey - because if he has has a happy life then I am happy :) Flag this comment
- NEL , 65 It must be the turkey as organic Turkey's have so much more flavour and texture. Closely followed by the veg, especially the parsnips, carrots and sprouts as they taste so much better. Home grown even better. Flag this comment
- michelle oliver , 46 Organic Christmas Pud served with custard made with Organic milk for that real natural comfort food feeling. Flag this comment
- Lorna Peacock It has to be the British potato! Arrives covered in a coat of organic soil to protect it - then wash it off to discover a gleaming spud just waiting to be roasted for the Christmas dinner. Turkey is no good without the roasties! Organic and British - what could be better?! Flag this comment
- Karen Robinson , 54 Whatever tasty organic meat I decide to buy for the big day! Healthy, happy animals! It's natural, not messed with and the quality is amazing - not to mention the taste! Flag this comment
Latest reasons to love organic:
- becky, its worth paying for!
- alexander, sustainability
- jenny, lack of chemicals and health reasons!
- Lauren Manning, Because it's better for you.
- ellie ashcroft, knowing where your food has come from!
- Cassy, Way forward for our planet
- chris gardner, its pure and simple!
- Jeremy Food, my wife insists on buying local and organic. also, we have an allotment.
- robyn james, less chemicals in my food!
- rebecca freeman, more natural